Hello guys, so I am reading a great book called ‘Eyes Wide Open’ by Noreena Hertz. It’s about making smart decisions, I could do with that! Anyways, it talks about money and how you can be misguided by colours etc. So I dug a little further and found these for you. I hope they come in handy when making your next purchase!
- Yellow – grabs attention of shoppers
- Red – often seen in clearance sales (urgency)
- Orange – action, buy or sell
- Blue – trust, security – banks etc.
- Green – wealth, money also it is the easiest colour to process.
- Pink – feminine products
- Black – powerful, luxurious products
- Purple – calm, beauty
researchers found that up to 90% of snap judgments made about products can be based on color alone.
Are you reading anything that could be of use to someone? Post in the comments!